DoTerra Diamond Club Launch

This job was so much fun! I was thrilled to be asked to make 150 cupcakes for the Launch Party of DoTerra's Diamond Club. DoTerra is an Essential Oil company based in Provo. I was asked to use the oils in the cupcakes which was challenging, and so YUMMY!
These cupcakes were the Carrot Cake with Wild Orange Oil Cream Cheese Frosting.  That frosting tasted like an orange creamsicle.  SO GOOD!


The chocolate cupcakes you see are called Hi Hats.  They were Chocolate Cake with Peppermint Oil Marshmallow Frosting, Dipped in Semi-Sweet Chocolate.  The event planner tells me they were the hands-down favorite... gone in under 10 minutes.  Yay!  I also did a Lemon Oil infused Cake with Lemon Buttercream Frosting and a Sugared Lemon on top.  I ate one of those and it was pretty great too!  The lemon is really popular this summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment