Cake Class


The class will be held in my home in Saratoga Springs on March 5th, 12th, and 19th from 9:30am to about noon.  There is a chance we will add a class on the 26th if we don't cover it all in these 3 saturdays.
The cost is $175 for the entire series of classes.  I will provide all of the fondant.  Each participant will receive 10 lbs. of Satin Ice white fondant.  In addition, there are some tools you'll need.   Some things you will likely have, or can borrow, but if you have to buy anything get coupons for Joanns or Michaels and save some money!  Most of these items can be found at one of those stores or even at Walmart.
The goal is for you to be able to make your own beautiful cakes from start to finish by the end of the series.  I want you to be happy with what you learn, so if there is ever anything you want to know, you must feel free to ask.  I'll help to the best of my abilities!

I have the space for 6 people to take the class, and already have three signed up for sure.  If you're interested, please let me know as soon as possible to ensure you get a place.  Call me at 480-703-7517 or email me at mommyrohner@yahoo.com if you want more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment